Photo Scavenger Hunt
Looking for something to do this winter? The Cramahe Library Photo Scavenger Hunt is the thing for you! Take at least 3 pictures from the clues below and send it to the library at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries Due: Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.
Your entries will then be voted on by other library patrons to determine the winner! This photo scavenger hunt clues are available below:
- A Holiday Image
- Snow Day
- Feature Creature, Nice to Meet You!
- Well "Red"
- Sunlight? Starbright? Whatever it is, that's a bright light!
- What a Wonderful World!
Rules for entry:
- All pictures must be taken by the entrant.
- There is NO age limit.
- Name and contact details must be included with submitted photos.
- Take one photo that represents each clue. You need to take pictures for at least 3 clues to be entered into this scavenger hunt.
- Please do not submit pictures in which you can easily identify a person.
- Hand in your photos by Tuesday, March 31st, 2020. Hand in your printed photos at the front desk in Colborne or Castleton, or email us your photos at email@example.com
- Entries will be voted on by other library patrons to determine winner.
- Be creative and have fun!